- How are Proficiency Testing materials shipped?
- The shipping method is selected by the customer at the point of enrollment. The options include:
- USPS First Class - USA
- USPS First Class International parcel service.
- USPS Express Mail International.
- International customers only can also use a courier service (must provide account #).
- What is expected shipping time?
- This varies with the shipping method chosen. For example, with USPS Express Mail estimated shipping time of 3 to 5 business days and full tracking. AAFCO cannot guarantee nor estimate delivery times for international laboratories.
- Would there be any shipping delays in customs for international shipments?
- There may be issues with customs, this varies by country.
My lab is located outside of the US. Do you provide import/export permits or certificates?
No. It is the responsibility of the customer to secure all needed import permits or certificates.