We’re going virtual for the 2021 Seminar, and there’s no registration fee this year. We’ve got great topics that will lead to great discussions that you won’t want to miss.
Tuesday, April 27, 11 am to 2 pm EDT:
- Application of Change Management Principles: The Real -World Experience of the SAFHER Project – Jennifer Pierquet, AFDO Project Manager, and Jennifer Douglas, AFDO Change Management Practitioner
- State reports – be prepared to give a short update on your state feed program (2 minutes per state)
Wednesday, April 28, 1 to 4 pm:
- Rendered Ingredients in Pet Food – Pet Food Alliance
- Regulation of Hemp and CBD Products in Animal Feed
- Report from Academia on current research
- Review of the AAFCO states survey on hemp regulations
- Panel discussion including representatives from states and FDA
Thursday, April 29, 1 to 4 pm:
- Mycotoxins in Animal Food - FDA
- Introducing Philosophy Communications, AAFCO’s new communications firm – Jen Lester, Tera Keatts, Philosophy Communications"