Our first-ever virtual midyear meeting is taking place January 19 - 21, 2021. This meeting will consist of convenient half-day sessions and a digital format that allows for broader participation from state and federal animal feed and pet food officials, as well as the regulated community.
Our AAFCO virtual annual meeting will include the following:
- A panel discussion on Inspections During a Pandemic
- A speaker discussing A Look Towards the New Administration
- Discussions from a range of committees, including the Ingredient Definitions, Pet Food, and Laboratory Services Committees; and
- Availability for registrants to interact and ask questions.
- Full Registration participants will have access to an on-demand library of committee discussions and programming for one year after the conclusion of the 2020 AAFCO Annual Meeting.
Full access registration includes the live webcast of this committee meeting. The virtual service provider for this meeting is the same provider AAFCO worked with in August for the 2020 AAFCO Annual Meeting.
January 14: Registrants receive their username and password along with a video providing instructions on how to access and use the portal.
Lost your access codes or need other technical support for the video platform? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full access registrants will use these buttons during our meeting:
- About – AAFCO.
- Schedule – Single page agenda at a glance for the full meeting (all days).
- Speakers – Pictures and brief biographies of the panelists and the keynote speakers.
- Resources – Agenda book will be available to download here.
- Button to launch a PDF of who is in the meeting (nonparticipating committee members or advisers will not be noted, and late arrivals may not be on the list).
The chat feature will be available to all with full access registration and may be used for questions during committee meetings. Chat will not be used for voting at this meeting. As directed by the committee chair, verbal comments may be made during committee meetings. Instructions for joining a queue to provide a verbal comment during a committee meeting will be provided in the webcast portal after logging in with your username and password.
Complimentary live-audio listen-only access (no webcast access) will be available. The connection to access this complimentary feature will be available via a button on the video platform. No access to the webcast features available under the full access registration will be available for listeners selecting this option.
Committee members—please log on 30 minutes prior to each session to allow the vice chair to determine quorum and to do audio checks.