We are pleased to announce that our AAFCO 2022 Midyear Meeting offers you participation options:
Mark your calendar now for January 18, 19, and 20 for our return to in-person conversations with state and federal animal feed and pet food officials, as well as the regulated community.
Our 2022 AAFCO Midyear Meeting features the following:
- Keynote speaker from the FDA with an update on FDA CVM activities
- Discussions from a range of committees, including the Ingredient Definitions, Pet Food, and Laboratory Services Committees
- Opportunity for in-person and Zoom registrants to ask questions or offer comments during committee meetings.
Choose this option if you will travel to Mobile, Alabama:
Zoom Access Registration
We want to include you in the sessions even if you’re unable to travel. How? We’ll be using a Zoom line to give you access to the live open sessions. Choose this option if you are not traveling to Mobile and you want to view the meetings or make comments or vote during committee sessions.
Complimentary listen-only access (no video webcast access)
The connection to access this complimentary feature will be available on the AAFCO website on January 14. No access to the Zoom features or benefits available under the In-person or Zoom registration will be available for listeners selecting this option, including the ability to make a comment or vote. If you decide you need to upgrade to Zoom or In-Person Registration, you are invited to do so at any time during our meeting through the Meetings page on our website.
- We are not offering a workshop at this meeting.
- Please review the AAFCO COVID-19 Policy found here.
- We will have a supply of masks and hand sanitizer available in the meeting rooms, and we are offering social distancing seating options.